Radial Racing Ltd takes your privacy seriously and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For any personal data you provide for the purposes of administering your account and providing products and services you have requested from us, Radial Racing Ltd is the Data Controller and is responsible for storing and otherwise processing that data in a fair, lawful, secure and transparent way.
We are committed to the following privacy values:
- Your privacy is important to us. We want you to know and understand how we collect and use your data. We will not, without your consent, sell, publish or share for commercial purposes data when it can identify you. In addition, where possible, we’ll give you choices over the use of your data. (We may share data, as outlined in the policy, with third parties to help us provide the services and services you have requested from us.)
- The safety of your data is important to us. We adhere to industry standards to secure and safeguard your information.
- We have implemented the operational processes necessary to ensure adequate data transfer and processing protections to anyone we work with, and we ensure our 3rd party vendors to do the same.
- If we make material changes to how we use data, we will notify you.
The personal data we hold on you
When you register for a product or service, we will need to collect personal information which may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone numbers, vehicle registration number(s)
You may give us personal data in person or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. We also collect information you voluntarily supply to us on our websites, through surveys, or as feedback.
We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies, to keep track of interactions with our web sites and services. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site.
Why we need your personal data
We need your personal data to be able to administer your account and provide the garage repair services which you have contracted with us to supply.
Our lawful basis for processing your personal data is that we have a contractual obligation with you to provide these goods and services for which you have registered. We also have a legal obligation to maintain accounting and payroll records in compliance with HMRC regulations
The reasons we need to process your data include:-
Financial Accounts Administration
We only provide our good and services to approved accounts. We may use your personal data to allow us to correctly administer the financial records of the business
Radial Racing Ltd may share your personal information with the Company’s Financial Accountants for HMRC and Companies House compliance
How we share your information
- In order to conduct business, it is necessary that we share some of your information with third party commercial third-party service providers, such as for credit card or direct debit processing.
- For Financial Reporting Purposes this information may be shared with the Company’s Financial advisors.
- We may need to disclose your information as required by law to protect our rights or comply with judicial proceedings.
- We often need to send you Service, product and administrative emails and messages. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Products, Service offerings, and important Service related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These emails are considered a necessary part of the business services we provide to you.
- We send emails about new products or other news about Radial Racing Ltd. You can always opt out of these.
How long we hold your personal data
We will hold your personal data on file for as long as you are a registered user with us. You will have access to your personal data by requesting such in writing to our main business premises. Should you cease to be a registered user your account will be marked as inactive and you will no longer be able to access it. Any personal data we hold on you will be securely destroyed 7 years after an individual has ceased to be a registered user. Your data is not processed for any further purposes other than those detailed in this policy.
Your rights regarding your personal data
As a data subject you may have the right at any time to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data; to restrict or object to certain kinds of processing of your personal data, including direct marketing; to the portability of your personal data and to complain to the UK’s data protection supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office about the processing of your personal data.
As a data subject you are not obliged to share your personal data with the Radial Racing Ltd. If you choose not to share your personal data with us we may not be able to register or administer your requests for products or services.
- This website is owned and operated by Radial Racing Ltd.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 08154224 and our registered office is at Unit 4 Business Park, Isle Lane, Bicton, Shrewsbury, SY3 8DY
- Our principal place of business is at Unit 4 Business Park, Isle Lane, Bicton, Shrewsbury, SY3 8DY You can contact us:
(a) by post, to the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form https://radialracing.co.uk/contact
(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time;
(d) by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.